We believe the whole often is greater than the sum of its parts. And we want to contribute to improving your overall results. How? By focusing on your needs and aligning them with the ways we can improve your compounding supply chain. So you can do what you need to do more productively. And with more agility and confidence.
Our sales and management teams are active and open to ways to serve you better. If we haven’t offered a service to you, ask us.
- Compound conversion program
- Technical and financial support for changing sourcing to Preferred
- Supply agreements
- Majority share or sole supplier
- Co-management of material costs
- Commitment to customer success and keeping Preferred Compounding viable, healthy and stable
- Variety of business relationships based on level of mutual commitment
When I was ready to consolidate my supply base and commit my volume, Preferred stepped up with a multi-year plan that was a real win-win.”
Tennessee-based parts maker