Custom rubber compounding focused on you
Preferred Compounding Corporation has grown into the second largest custom rubber compounder in North America. We mix custom and proprietary compounds from practically every polymer and focus on complete client relationships through five value drivers:
- Delivering consistently high compound quality including through our MixLoc quality program and 24/7 quality portal
- Providing extensive compound development, improvement and testing resources at every step, including on-site support during compound start-up and should any production issues arise
- The ability to produce practically every compound you require from all polymer types, providing one source for all your compound needs
- Motivated, fast and reliable service including inventory, raw material agreements and other options
- Creating value through fair, flexible and transparent business practices leading to mutual success
As a Preferred Compounding customer, these performance-enhancing and value-adding services are available to you. And we still get your compound on the dock on time.
Quality Mixed In
Preferred Compounding relaunches Glo-Mold as GloMoldPlus. COPLEY, OHIO – Last month Preferred Compounding ("Preferred") acquired the proprietary mold cleaning products sold under the trade name Glo-Mold as part of its integration of Valley Rubber Mixing. [...]
COPLEY, OHIO – Preferred Compounding (“Preferred”) has acquired Akron, Ohio -based Valley Rubber Mixing and their proprietary mold cleaning products sold under the trade name Glo-Mold (“VRM”). VRM is a custom rubber compounding business with [...]
COPLEY, OHIO – Preferred Compounding has acquired Wadsworth, Ohio -based Kleen Polymers, a custom rubber compounder specializing in non-black elastomeric compounds. The acquisition of Kleen expands Preferred’s mixing capability in ultra-clean color, high-performance compounds. Terms were [...]
SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO – To meet demand for FKM, HNBR, ECO and other high performance elastomer (HPE) compounds, Preferred Compounding de Mexico will bring online by summer a 75-liter tilt mixer, the first of [...]
Preferred excels in the quality of the compounds and what they are willing to do to support us in engineering in desirable characteristics and reducing cost.
Preferred created a supply chain program for us that keeps us supplied right on time.