Custom rubber compounding focused on you
Preferred Compounding Corporation has grown into the second largest custom rubber compounder in North America. We mix custom and proprietary compounds from practically every polymer and focus on complete client relationships through five value drivers:
- Delivering consistently high compound quality including through our MixLoc quality program and 24/7 quality portal
- Providing extensive compound development, improvement and testing resources at every step, including on-site support during compound start-up and should any production issues arise
- The ability to produce practically every compound you require from all polymer types, providing one source for all your compound needs
- Motivated, fast and reliable service including inventory, raw material agreements and other options
- Creating value through fair, flexible and transparent business practices leading to mutual success
As a Preferred Compounding customer, these performance-enhancing and value-adding services are available to you. And we still get your compound on the dock on time.
BARBERTON, OHIO – Preferred Compounding’s newly expanded compound research and development laboratory in Barberton, Ohio, has been certified by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) as meeting the stringent and difficult to attain ISO/IEC 17025:2005 […]
SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO –Custom compounder Preferred Compounding de Mexico is continuing to invest in equipment, people and space to stay ahead of strong demand at its facility in San Luis Potosi. The company has […]
Performing like a small company has helped Preferred Compounding grow into the second largest custom rubber compounding in North America, says CEO and President Ken Bloom in an article published in June in Rubber and Plastics […]
BARBERTON, OHIO – Preferred Compounding will double capacity and employment at its plant in Central Mexico by the spring of 2015, the company announced today. Preferred’s Board of Directors approved capital for an expansion […]
Preferred Compounding Locations
San Luis Potosi
Preferred Compounding serves customer/partners from four locations. Click each location for capabilities at that facility.
Preferred excels in the quality of the compounds and what they are willing to do to support us in engineering in desirable characteristics and reducing cost.
Preferred created a supply chain program for us that keeps us supplied right on time.