Custom rubber compounding focused on you
Preferred Compounding Corporation has grown into the second largest custom rubber compounder in North America. We mix custom and proprietary compounds from practically every polymer and focus on complete client relationships through five value drivers:
- Delivering consistently high compound quality including through our MixLoc quality program and 24/7 quality portal
- Providing extensive compound development, improvement and testing resources at every step, including on-site support during compound start-up and should any production issues arise
- The ability to produce practically every compound you require from all polymer types, providing one source for all your compound needs
- Motivated, fast and reliable service including inventory, raw material agreements and other options
- Creating value through fair, flexible and transparent business practices leading to mutual success
As a Preferred Compounding customer, these performance-enhancing and value-adding services are available to you. And we still get your compound on the dock on time.
Trostel is now part of Preferred Compounding Corporation
Preferred acquired Trostel Ltd. on December 1, 2016. Trostel Compounding Company is now Preferred Compounding Whitewater. For information on Trostel Molding Company, go to trostel.com. For acquisition details, read the announcement here.
BARBERTON, OHIO – Preferred Compounding (Preferred) has acquired Wisconsin-based Trostel Ltd. (Trostel). Trostel is comprised of two divisions, the custom rubber compounding business Trostel Compounding and the value-added specialty molding business Trostel Molding. The acquisition [...]
SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO –Preferred Compounding’s mixing operation in central Mexico is increasing production and warehousing space by more than 70 percent to 137,000 square feet. The custom compounder with four North American locations has [...]
BARBERTON, OHIO – After more than three decades in the same location, continuing growth means Preferred Compounding’s Barberton facility can no longer accommodate headquarters staff and local mixing operations and technical staff. The company has [...]
BARBERTON, OHIO – Significant growth during the past half-decade means custom compounder Preferred Compounding will now have two executives managing sales, business development and customer relationships. Preferred is the [...]
Preferred excels in the quality of the compounds and what they are willing to do to support us in engineering in desirable characteristics and reducing cost.
Preferred created a supply chain program for us that keeps us supplied right on time.
This post is also available in: Spanish